13 Day / 12 Night Tour Package
(2022 dates to be announced soon!)
This stunning tour takes you through wilds of the north of Ireland, known as the province of Ulster. The trip begins in the bustling city of Belfast, which has blossomed culturally since the end of “the Troubles”, the sectarian conflict of the 1970s and 80s that we will learn about in depth. From Belfast, we will make our way west through the increasingly wild shores of Co. Antrim to the remote mountains of Co. Donegal. If you are a Game of Thrones fan, you will not want to miss this tour!
Highlights of this trip include:
- Giant’s Causeway and Bushmill’s distillery
- The rugged and sublime Antrim and Derry coasts
- Many recognizable locations from HBO’s Game of Thrones series
- A hilltop ring-fort dated from the 6th Century C.E.
- An exclusive traditional music session in an 18th Century rectory
- Cliffs 3 times taller than the Cliffs of Moher
- A hike or stroll through Glenveagh National Park
- The delicious food of quaint seaside villages
(16 spots left) Shared occupancy: $3250 / Single occupancy: $4050
Tours are limited to 16 so that we can offer personalized service and in-depth entertainment.
Terms & Conditions
Once you have reserved your spot on YDU Tours, please click on the “Agree” icon. Download the contract, print, sign, and return to YDU tours at the mailing address in the agreement or email address below.
For more info
Call: 918-809-1268 • Or email: yourdrunkenuncle @ gmail.com