14 Day / 13 Night Tour Packages
This tour starts in Dublin where we learn the history and culture of Ireland’s capitol city affectionately known as the “Old Smoke.” The itinerary then swings southwest for an extended, relaxing stay in beautiful West Cork, and finishes through Co. Kerry and Co. Clare. Highlights of this tour include:
- The cathedrals of Dublin, along with a historical walking tour
- Trinity Library’s Long Room and the Book of Kells
- Cork City’s English Market and unparalleled night life
- The quaint towns of West Cork with its foodie and musical culture
- A mountain resort tucked in a national forest
- A private, traditional Irish musical session just for our group
- Two nights spent in a water-front castle
- The wonders of Killarney National Park
- A grave site older than the pyramids of Egypt
- The Cliffs of Moher from above and below
- Afternoon on the Aran Island of Inisheer
2020 dates to be announced soon!
The first tour takes place in mid spring when the weather is best in Ireland. They don’t call it an “Irish Spring” for nothin’!
(16 spots left) Shared occupancy: $2900 / Single occupancy: $3900 per person
Second tour dates for 2022 to be announced soon!
This tour takes place during late spring, the height of tourist season in Ireland, when the prices of everything go up; however, it features the same spectacular experiences as the May tour but with better weather!
(16 spots left) Shared occupancy: $3350 / Single occupancy: $4550 per person
Terms & Conditions
Once you have reserved your spot on YDU Tours, please click on the “Agree” icon. Download the contract, print, sign, and return to YDU tours at the mailing address in the agreement or email address below.
For more info
Call: 918-809-1268 • Or email: yourdrunkenuncle @ gmail.com