8 Day / 7 Night Tour Package
June 18-25, 2020
This week-long tour takes you from Dublin to the proverbial heart of Ireland, Co. Cork. We will explore the vital artistic and night-life of Cork City with all of its fantastic food and drink, as well as the more remote parts of the county, referred to by the locals as “West Cork.” There – in towns like Clonakilty, Skibbereen, and Schull – we will meet good friends, stunning coastal views, and music that will make you long for Ireland forever.
This tour features:
- A tour of Trinity Library’s long room and Book of Kells
- The Shandon Bells of Cork City
- A night in a castle
- 3,500 year old stone circle
- Local food and music in the quaint towns of West Cork
- The gorgeous Wild Atlantic Way coastal route
- A hike around a one-of-a kind marine reserve
- Farmers market and shopping for artisanal crafts and clothing
(16 spots left) Shared occupancy: $2450 / Single occupancy: $2950 per person
BOOK NOW – Shared Jun 18-25
Click here to pay your deposit and reserve one or more shared occupancy spots on YDU Tours of Ireland for June 18-25, 2020 using PayPal.
BOOK NOW – Single Jun 18-25
Click here to pay your deposit and reserve one or more SINGLE occupancy spots on YDU Tours of Ireland for June 18-25, 2020 using PayPal.