8 Day / 7 Night Tour Package
2022 dates to be announced soon!
This week-long tour takes you from Dublin to the proverbial heart of Ireland: County Cork. We will explore the vital artistic and night-life of Cork City with all of its fantastic food and drink, as well as the more remote parts of the county, referred to by the locals as “West Cork.” There – in towns like Clonakilty, Skibbereen, and Schull – we will meet good friends, stunning coastal views, and music that will make you long for Ireland forever.
This tour features:
- A tour of Trinity Library’s long room and Book of Kells
- The Shandon Bells of Cork City
- A night in a castle on the water
- 3,500 year old stone circle
- Dining and music in the quaint towns of West Cork
- The gorgeous Wild Atlantic Way coastal route
- A hike around a one-of-a kind marine reserve
- Farmers market and shopping for local artisanal food, crafts, and clothing
(16 spots left) Shared occupancy: $2050 / Single occupancy: $2750 per person